Wednesday, February 12, 2014

OK, it's been tough to write because there has been so much going on. First, I was spotted at a local merchant's meeting being "less perky" than I usually am. Christmas was coming, the "recently departed" was not in the best of moods and pretty much hung out at home ALL THE TIME!!
I tried to get him active and it just didn't work. I mean NOTHING was working.
So when I was spotted being un-perky, I took the opportunity to ask that person about his career and if he might have a few minutes to meet with "The Departed" and tell him about his jump to this career and what he liked about it. He agreed. Surprisingly, so did "The Departed" (TD).
They met, had lunch, and before I knew it, TD was signed up for real estate courses, and has dived in with both feet.
He's on with the largest Real Estate business here in town (and several towns around) and he's getting his feet on the ground with it. I guess Lucy Van Pelt was right..."Real Estate".

All because I was not perky. Had I known that is all it would take to get the ball rolling, I could have turned "Bitch" on at full speed much earlier. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment